1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the apples into cubes. Roughly chop the walnuts. Put the cream in a bowl with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of sugar and whisk until a whipped cream is obtained. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Make the pancake batterIn a large bowl, mix the flour with the oat milk, baking powder, egg, vanilla, half of the spices and a small pinch of salt. Set aside.
3. Prepare the oat toppingIn a bowl, mix the oats with the walnuts, the maple syrup, a pinch of salt and 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. of cold butter. Mix well with your hands to distribute the butter throughout the mixture. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until browned.
4. Cook the applesHeat 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the apples and the rest of the spices and cook 4-5 minutes until browned. Remove from the pan and wipe it if necessary.
5. Cook the pancakesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium heat. Add a ladle of pancake batter and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until the pancake is cooked. Remove from the skillet and repeat with all of the batter.
6. Plate your dishServe pancakes and garnish with apples, whipped cream, oatmeal filling and caramel. Bon appétit!