1. SetupChop the garlic, the cilantro and the parsley. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Stalk the asparagus and cut the asparagus into pieces. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Slice the radishes.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a pot and cover them with water. Cook over high heat for 10-12 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook another 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
3. Cook the flank steakIn a pan over medium high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Cook the steak for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the cilantro, the parsley, the honey, the garlic, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, and 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. of olive oil.
5. Plate your dishServe the steak with the arugula, the potatoes and the asparagus. Garnish with the sauce, radish and parmesan shavings. Bon appétit!