1. SetupChop the cabbage and the cilantro. Dice the onion and the tomato. On a separate cutting board, pat dry and cut the haddock into pieces. Make 1 or 2 fish pieces per tacos.
2. Make the pico de galloIn a bowl, combine the onion, the tomato, the cilantro and the juice of half a lime. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the juice of half a lime and the chipotle powder, to taste (caution! Spicy). For children, it is possible to omit the chipotle and replace with a more popular spice.
4. Make the batterIn a bowl, combine the spice mix and 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water. If needed, add some water. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Fry the fishIn a deep skillet, add a generous drizzle of oil. Once the oil is hot, dip the fish pieces in the batter and add to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the oil and place on paper towels.
6. Plate your dishPlace the cabbage in the tortillas. Add the fish pieces. Garnish with the pico de gallo and the sauce. Bon appetit!