35 min. | 894 kcal | easy | |
1. Cook the chicken Preheat the oven to 375°F. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Pat the chicken dry. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 1-2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and put in a baking dish with 0.5 2P | 1 3P of the canned tomato sauce, spices, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper.. Cover with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes. Bake on Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes if desired.
2. Cook the pasta Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 cup of the cooking water then drain the pasta.
3. Setup Thinly slice the mushrooms and spinach.
4. Cook the mushrooms Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if necessary and reduce the heat to medium. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the pasta Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the cooking water and a generous drizzle of oil. Cook 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the pasta. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
200 ml Tomato Sauce
200 g Linguine
80 g Mozzarella
80 g White Mushrooms
40 g Baby Spinach
30 g Parmesan
15 ml Spice Mix (garlic powder,dried oregano)
What you need baking dish, pan, tongs, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value