1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 375°F. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Pat the chicken dry. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 1-2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and put in a baking dish with 0.5 2P | 1 3P of the canned tomato, spices, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper.. Cover with the mozzarella cheese and Grana Padano. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes. Bake on Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes if desired.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 cup of the cooking water then drain the pasta.
3. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms and spinach.
4. Cook the mushroomsAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan if necessary and reduce the heat to medium. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the pastaAdd the cooked pasta to the pan with the cooking water and a generous drizzle of oil. Cook 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the pasta. Bon appétit!