1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the tofu into medium sized cubes. Slice the onion into medium thick slices. Cut the bell pepper into strips. Slice the carrot into thin half rounds. Cut the lime into quarters.
2. Cook the tofuSet aside 1 teaspoon of spices for setp 4. Put the tofu and the vegetables in a bowl with the rest of spices, 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of yogurt, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 16-22 minutes until browned.
3. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat or until the rice is cooked and tender.
4. Make the cilantro saucePlace the cilantro, garlic, remaining spices, juice of half a lime or more to taste, 1 tsp. of sugar and 1/4 to 1/3 cup oil in a food processor. Mix until you get a sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the tofu and vegetables over the rice and garnish with the remaining yogurt and the cilantro sauce. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!