Oven Baked Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
breaded cauliflower with spicy sweet mayonnaise, cabbage, carrot and pickled shallot
45 min. | 656 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Thinly slice the shallot. Grate the cabbage and carrot in the same bowl. Cut the cauliflower into medium-sized pieces.
2. Bread the cauliflower Put the egg in a bowl and the panko in another. Season the panko with salt and pepper. Dip the pieces of cauliflower in the egg then coat with a thin layer of panko. Place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
3. Pickle the shallot Place the shallot in a bowl. In a small saucepan. In a small saucepan, add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Bring to a boil. Pour over the shallot and let marinate. Drain before serving.
4. Make the salad Add a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper to the bowl with the cabbage. Mix.
5. Mix the mayonnaise Mix the mayonnaise with the sweet chili sauce and 1 tbsp of water.
6. Plate your dish Heat up the tortillas to taste. Garnish with the coleslaw, cauliflower, pickled shallot, spicy sweet mayonnaise and cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
60mlSauce Mix (mayonnaise,sriracha)
60mlSweet Chili Sauce
100gSliced red cabbage
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
What you need sheet pan, bowls, grate, saucepan
% daily value
% daily value