Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Thinly slice the shallot. Grate the cabbage and carrot in the same bowl. Cut the cauliflower into medium-sized pieces.
2. Bread the cauliflower Put the egg in a bowl and the panko in another. Season the panko with salt and pepper. Dip the pieces of cauliflower in the egg then coat with a thin layer of panko. Place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
3. Pickle the shallot Place the shallot in a bowl. In a small saucepan. In a small saucepan, add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Bring to a boil. Pour over the shallot and let marinate. Drain before serving.
4. Make the salad Add a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper to the bowl with the cabbage. Mix.
5. Mix the mayonnaise Mix the mayonnaise with the sweet chili sauce and 1 tbsp of water.
6. Plate your dish Heat up the tortillas to taste. Garnish with the coleslaw, cauliflower, pickled shallot, spicy sweet mayonnaise and cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!
1 unit Cauliflower
6 unit Wheat tortilla(s) 6in
120 ml Liquid Egg
200 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
60 ml Sauce Mix(mayonnaise,sriracha)
60 ml Sweet Chili Sauce
100 g Red Cabbage
2 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Shallot
What you need sheet pan, bowls, grate, saucepan
% daily value
% daily value