1. SetupChop the garlic, the onion and the parsley. Cut the pepper into thin strips. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Slice the olives.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain. Add 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of butter, the lemon zest, the parsley and the juice of half a lemon.
3. Cook the chickenIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper then add to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
4. Cook the vegetablesIn the same pan, add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic, the chili flakes to taste (caution! spicy) and the pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Assemble and simmerIn the same pan, add the can of tomatoes, the broth cube and 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low, put the chicken back in the pan, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the pasta. Garnish the chicken with the olives. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!