1. Bake the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into thin to medium sized fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 24-28 minutes or until browned.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion, the bell pepper and the green onion. Drain and rinse the corn.
3. Cook the vegetablesWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and the pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the corn and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Make the gravyPut the demi-glace in a small saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Whisk to break up lumps. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Add pepper to taste.
5. Add the beefAdd the beef to the pan with the vegetables. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the BBQ sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the beef mixture, the cheese curds, the demi-glace and the green onion. Bon appétit!
What you needSheet pan, Pan, Tongs, Saucepan, Whisk.