30 min. | 720 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Grate half of the onion. Slice the rest of the onion. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Soak the potatoes for a few minutes in hot water.
2. Make the potatoes Pat dry the pototaoes. In a bowl, combine half of the spice blend with a drizzle of olive oil and the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Spread the potato wedges on a baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes.
3. Make the beef micture In a bowl, combine the ground beef with half of the parsley, the grated onion and the baking soda. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Cook the cevapi Divide the beef mixture to make 3-4 balls per person. Oil your hands and roll the balls into long cylinder of about 10 cm. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the cevapi 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Make the pepper puree In a mixer or using an arm blender, puree the roasted peppers, the garlic, the parsley, the rest of the spices and the juice of half a lemon.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the pitas with the pepper purée, the cevapi, the sour cream and the onion slices. Serve with the potato wedges. Bon appétit!
3unitGrilled Bell Pepper
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
15mlSpice Mix(smoked paprika,garlic powder)
What you need Baking sheet, pan, bowls, arm blender, grater.
% daily value
% daily value