1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the onion, the sun-dried tomatoes and the parsley. Grate the zucchini.
2. Cook the meatballsIn a bowl, mix the ground beef with the spices, to taste (caution! Spicy). It's possible to use a milder spice in the children's portion. Heat a drizzle of oil in an oven-safe pan, over medium-high heat. Form 3-5 small meatballs per person and cook in the pan for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Cook the orzoIn the same pan, cook the onions, the sun-dried tomatoes, the garlic and the zucchini4-5 minutes. Add the dry orzo and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Make the sauceAdd the broth cube, 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water, the cream and the spinach. Bring to a boil and cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Assemble and cook in the ovenAdd the grana padano and mix well. Return the beef meatballs to the same pan. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the beef meatballs in the creamy cajun sauce. Garnish with the parsley. Bon appétit!