Beef Meatballs with Chimichurri Sauce
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise and then into 4 pieces.
2. Cook the meatballs Make 3 to 4 meatballs per person. Add salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the carrots Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the carrots 3-4 minutes. Add salt. Add 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and cook over medium-high heat until about 1 tbsp of water remains in the pan. Add the honey, mix and cook for about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make the chimichurri Add the parsley, garlic, spices and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of oil in a food processor or a container to use a hand blender. Pulse until it resembles a pesto. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the polenta Put 200 2P | 300 3P ml of milk and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water in a saucepan with the broth cube. Bring to a boil. Pay attention to the saucepan because when the milk starts to boil, it can overflow quickly. Remove the pan from the heat and add the polenta slowly, whisking until it thickens. Add the Parmesan, ricotta, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the polenta and garnish with the carrots, meatballs and Chimichurri sauce. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Beef
180 ml Cornmeal
200 ml Milk 2%
60 ml Ricotta Cheese
2 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
15 g Grana Padano Cheese
5 ml Spice Mix(dried oregano,chili flakes)
8 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
1 unit Honey
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need sheet pan, pan, hand blender or food processor, pot, whisk
% daily value
% daily value