1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise and then into 4 pieces.
2. Cook the meatballsMake 3 to 4 meatballs per person. Add salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the carrotsHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the carrots3-4 minutes. Add salt. Add 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and cook over medium-high heat until about 1 tbsp of water remains in the pan. Add the honey, mix and cook for about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make the chimichurriAdd the parsley, garlic, spices and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of oil in a food processor or a container to use a hand blender. Pulse until it resembles a pesto. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the polentaPut 200 2P | 300 3P ml of milk and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water in a saucepan with the broth cube. Bring to a boil. Pay attention to the saucepan because when the milk starts to boil, it can overflow quickly. Remove the pan from the heat and add the polenta slowly, whisking until it thickens. Add the Parmesan, ricotta, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the polenta and garnish with the carrots, meatballs and Chimichurri sauce. Bon appétit!
2unitFresh Italian Parsley
15gGrana Padano Cheese
5mlSpice Mix(dried oregano,chili flakes)
4unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you needsheet pan, pan, hand blender or food processor, pot, whisk