1. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the roasted peppers, the tomato paste, the spices, the garlic, 0.5 2P | 1 3Pbroth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. With a hand blender or food processor, blend until smooth. Season with pepper. Children are often interested in seeing a blender in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to give it a taste.
2. Make the meatballsPreheat the oven to 400°F. In bowl, combine the ground beef with the eggs and the panko. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Form equal size meatballs.
3. Cook the meatballsIn a pan, on medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the meatballs for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and reserve.
4. AssembleIn the same pan, add the orzo and mix well until it has absorbed all the fat form the beef. Add the roasted red pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Add the meatballs and reduce the heat. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
5. Put in the ovenSprinkle the meatballs with mozzarella cheese. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
6. Monter l'assietteServe the meatballs with orzo and roasted red pepper sauce. Garnish with fresh oregano. Bon appétit!