1. Make the chimichurri sauceIn a food processor, add the parsley, roasted peppers, shallot to taste, garlic, a generous drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Grind until a sauce is obtained. Add more oil if needed. If the sauce is too acid for you, add a pinch of sugar.
2. Marinate the beefPut 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of chimichurri sauce in a bowl with the meat. Coat well with the sauce. Let marinate. Set the rest of the sauce aside for the final step.
3. Cook the orzoBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook 6-7 minutes until tender. Add the strained corn1 minute before the orzo is done cooking. Drain. Toss with a drizzle of oil. Season to taste. Set aside.
4. SetupDrain and rinse the corn. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the pistachios.
5. Cook the beefHeat a skillet or grill over medium high heat. Add the meat and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishPut the arugula, tomatoes, orzo and pistachios on a plate. Add the slices of meat and remaining chimichurri sauce. Season to taste. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!
2unitBeef striploin AA
2unitGrilled Bell Pepper
2unitFresh Italian Parsley
200gMulticolor Cherry Tomatoes
What you needpot, strainer, grill or pan, food processor, bowl, tongs