1. SetupFinely chop half of the green onion and roughly chop the other half. Finely chop the onion. Crumble the feta. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Cook the beansWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook half of the onion with the beans and the spices for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Crush with a potato masher. Set aside.
3. Pickle the onionPut the rest of the onion in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the onions and marinate.
4. Make the saucePut the cilantro, the large pieces of green onion, the sour cream and 4 2P | 6 3P tbsp. of water in a container. Use a hand blender to reduce everything to a sauce. Season with salt, pepper and a small pinch of sugar, to taste.
5. Garnish the tortillasGarnish the tortillas with the black beans. Roll tightly. Add a drizzle of oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tortillas1-2 minutes on each side or until every side of the tortilla is colored and crispy.
6. Plate your dishServe the taquitos with the herb sour cream, sliced green onion, the feta and the drained pickled onion. Fun Fact: Taquito is a Mexican dish that usually consists of a small tortilla rolled up with filling, including beef, cheese, or chicken. Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
What you needPan, Tongs, Pot, Hand blender, Bowl, Potato masher.