1. SetupPreheat the oven to 475°F. Cut the romaine lettuce in half and rinse. Chop the parsley. Thinly slice the green onions.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the fingerling potatoes in a pot and add enough water to cover. Add salt. Heat over medium-high and cook 20-30 minutes, or until the blade of a knife can pierce the potato with slight resistance. Drain the potatoes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add a generous drizzle of olive oil and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the potatoes are nicely browned.
3. Cook the duckRemove the duck from the bag with all the BBQ sauce. Place in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest 6-8 minutes before slicing.
4. Prepare the Caesar saladHeat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat the lettuce halves with a light drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper. Grill 1 minute on each side. Roughly chop the grilled lettuces then put in a large bowl. Dress with the Caesar vinaigrette, croutons, chopped parsley and parmesan.
5. Plate your dishIn a large bowl, add the sour cream, half of the green onions, 1 tbsp. of white vinegar and a pinch of salt. Place the potatoes in a sharing dish then garnish with the sour cream mixture, bacon bits and remaining green onion. Serve with the duck and salad. Bon appétit!