1. Make the pancake batterIn a large bowl mix the Still Good pancake mixture with the cornmeal, egg, cheddar cheese, baking powder, buttermilk and a pinch of salt. If the mixture is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp. of water.
2. Cook the pancakesHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Pour a small ladle of pancake mix into the pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat with the whole mix. Keep warm.
3. Cook the baconCut the bacon slices in half. Place the bacon slices in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the slices 5-7 minutes, turning them 2-3 times until crispy. Place on absorbent paper.
4. Slice the tomatoMeanwhile, thinly slice the tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the syrupPut the maple syrup and chipotle(to taste, spicy!) in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until the honey is melted and mixed well with the spice.
6. Plate your dishServe the pancakes with the bacon, tomato slices and arugula. Garnish with the chipotle and the honey. Bon appétit!
100gStill Good Pancakes Mix
What you needbowl, pans, spatula, tongs, ladle, saucepan