1. Bake the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Put on a tray with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 24-28 minutes until colored.
2. Bread the shrimpPut the flour, whisked egg and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Season the panko with the spices ,a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water in the egg bowl as needed. Dip the shrimps in the flour, egg then coat with the breadcrumbs.
3. SetupGrate the carrot. Finely chop the pickles and shallot. Zest the lemon.
4. Make the mayo and saladIn a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the pickle, shallot to taste, the zest and juice of half a lemon, to taste. Add pepper. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water. In another bowl, combine the cabbage with the carrot, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the shrimpsHeat 1 inch of vegetable oil in a pot on medium-high. When the oil is hot, carefully add the shrimp to the pot and fry 2-3 minutes on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and crispy. Put on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimps with the fries, mayonnaise and the coleslaw. Add some lemon juice to taste. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!