1. SetupCut the broccoli into pieces. Roughly chop the shallot, garlic and ginger. Cut the naan bread into small pieces.
2. Cook the broccoliHeat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and spinach and cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the brothAdd 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water, the broth cube and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-18 minutes.
4. Cook the naanMeanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the naan bread pieces for 3-4 minutes, turning them a few times until golden brown and crisp. Remove from the pan.
5. Blend the soupReduce the soup with a mixer or hand blender until smooth and homogeneous. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the soup and garnish with the naan croutons, fried onions and cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!