1. Cook the baconPut the bacon slices in a pan and heat over medium high heat. Cook the slices 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove from the pan and put on a paper towel to absorb the excess grease. Remove the excess grease from the pan, leaving just enough to cook the broccoli.
2. SetupChop the onion. Grate the carrot. Cut the apple into cubes. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the pitas into squares.
3. Cook the broccoliAdd the broccoli to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes over medium high heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the pan and put in a big bowl.
4. Cook the pitaAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan and cook the pieces of pita until colored and crispy. Remove from the pan and put on a paper towel.
5. Make the sauceCrumble the bacon. Mix the bacon with the sauce and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P of oil.
6. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve. To help children get accustomed to new flavors, you can create a salad bar by placing all the ingredients separately in the middle of the table. This way, everyone can make their own bowl!