1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the cilantro. Cut the lime in half. Cut the cauliflower into pieces.
2. Cook the cauliflowerSpread the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, mix with 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of melted butter and half of the buffalo sauce.
3. Roll ou the daughOn a floured work surface. Roll the pizza dough to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas.
4. Assemble and cook in the ovenGarnish the pizza dough with the rest of the buffalo sauce, the cheese and the cauliflower. Cook in oven the for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the sour cream, the cilantro, the juice of half a lime and the spice blend. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the pizza with the sauce and the crumbled feta cheese. Bon appétit!