30 min. | 600 kcal | easy | |
1. Cook the quinoa Bring a pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the quinoa and cook 12-14 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. Setup Cut the tomato into cubes. Thinly slice the cucumber and lettuce. Grate the carrot. Cut the celery into small cubes. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
3. Cook the chickpeas Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chickpeas with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of Buffalo sauce, salt and pepper for about 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Heat the sauce Put the rest of the Buffalo sauce in a saucepan with 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp of butter and heat over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the sauce is heated through and the butter is melted.
5. Mash the chickpeas Put the chickpeas in a bowl and mash them lightly. Add the celery, spices, 1/3 of the Buffalo sauce and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the quinoa in a bowl with the vegetables, chickpeas, remaining Buffalo sauce and sour cream. Bon appétit!
1 unit Chickpeas
80 ml Buffalo Sauce
2 unit Sour Cream
10 ml Spice Mix (dried dill,garlic powder)
180 ml White Quinoa
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
1 unit Celery
1 unit Tomato(es)
1 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
1 unit Carrot(s)
0.5 unit Romaine Lettuce Heart(s)
What you need pan, bowl, strainer, pots
% daily value
% daily value