1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Roughly dice the onion, carrot and apple. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems. Chop the parsley. Peel the squash and cut it into small cubes.
2. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, carrot, apple and thyme3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the squash and spices and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the brothAdd the broth cube, 2.5 2P | 3.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 15-18 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4. Bake the breadCut the bread into croutons or large slices. It's possible to make sticks for kids. Place on a baking sheet. Add a drizzle of oil and cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes until colored.
5. Blend the soupPut the soup in a blender or use a hand mixer and reduce it into a smooth homogeneous soup. Add the cream and mix. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the soup with the parsley and pumpkin seeds. Serve with the croutons. Bon appétit!