1. SetupSlice the red onion very thinly. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes. Grate the carrot. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the tofu into cubes.
2. Cook the tofuIn a bowl, mix the tofu cubes with the cornstarch. Warm up a generous drizzle of oil. Add the tofu cubes and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until they're golden and crispy. Remove and place on paper towels.
3. Add the sauceRemove the oil from the pan, return the tofu pieces to the pan and add the half of the sweet chili sauce. Mix well.
4. Make the mayonnaiseIn a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the rest of the sweet chili sauce
5. Make the vegetbale mixtureIn a bowl, combine the onions, the carrots, the cucumbers the cilantro leaves, the juice of half a lime. Season with salt, papper and mix well.
6. Plate your dishTop the tortillas with the vegetable mixture and the tofu pieces. Garnish with the mayonnaise sauce and the sesame seeds. Bon appétit!