1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes until colored.
2. SetupSlice the tomato and halloumi to desired thickness.
3. Make the chimichurriAdd the parsley, oregano spice mix, mayonnaise, a drizzle of oil and 1-2 tbsp. of red wine vinegar in a food processor. Pulse until a homogeneous sauce is obtained. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add 1 tbsp. of water if needed.
4. Cook the halloumiCover the halloumi slices with the Cajun spices to taste. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi slices2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
5. Plate your dishHeat the buns in the oven for 1-2 minutes if desired. Garnish the buns with the chimichurri mayonnaise, halloumi slices, tomato and spinach. Serve with the potatoes. Bon appétit!