35 min. | 637 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add half of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and mix well. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Thinly slice the tomato and the onion. Tear off the basil leaves. Soak the onion in a bowl of cold water to have a milder flavour, if desired.
3. Make the patties Mix the ground beef with the remaining spices, salt and pepper. Form 2 very flat patties per person. Add a bit of mozzarella in the center of one of the patties then add the other on top and seal well to make a stuffed patty.
4. Cook the patties Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook 4-6 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat. Add the rest of the cheese onto the patties, cover and let it melt for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Heat the buns Place the buns on a baking sheet. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes or .until browned.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the buns with the drained onion, the tomato slices, the patties, the basil, the arugula and a drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with the fries. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
What you need Sheet pan, Bowl, Pan, Spatula.
% daily value
% daily value