1. Cook the riceBring 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water with the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. Drain and rinse the black beans then add to the rice.
2. SetupDice the mango. Thinly slice the cabbage and the lettuce. Cut the pork into cubes. Mix the maple syrup and sriracha sauce to taste in a bowl.
3. Cook the porkCoat the pork in the spices (to taste - spicy! Omit or reduce for the kids.), salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high-heat. Cook the pork cubes5-6 minutes until the center is cooked.
4. Make the saladMix the lettuce together with the cabbage, the mango, a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp of cider or wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Add a pinch of sugar to sweeten the vinegary taste if desired.
5. Plate your dishIn a bowl, top the rice with with the pork and the salad. Garnish with the sauce (to taste - spicy! Omit or reduce for the kids.) and serve. Bon appétit!