1. SetupLeave the cream cheese out to reach room temperature. Peel and grate the carrots. Coarsely crush the nuts. For young kids, grind into a powder.
2. Make the pancake batterIn a bowl, combine the flour with the egg, brown sugar, 200 2P | 300 3P ml of milk, cinnamon and carrots. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Cook the pancakesHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pour a ladle of pancake batter in the pan and cook the pancake 2-4 minutes on each side. Repeat with all the mixture. Add more oil as needed.
4. Make the glazeWhisk the cream cheese at room temperature with the icing sugar and 2-3 tbsp of water.
5. Plate your dishServe the pancakes and garnish with the glaze, nuts and maple syrup. Bon appétit!
80mlLantic Icing Sugar
What you needpan, bowl, whisk, ladle, spatula, grater