40 min. | 598 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks. Chop the garlic, the ginger and half of the onion. Slice the rest of the onion. Cut the lime in half. Roughly chop the mint and the cilantro.
2. Cook the fries Spread the fries on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
3. Make the chana masala In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add half of the garlic, the ginger and the spice blend and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Rinse the chickpeas and add to the pan with the canned tomatoes. Lower the heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes. At the end, add the juice of half a lime.
4. Assemble Top the fries with half of the cheese, add the chana masala and top it all with the rest of the cheese. Return to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Make the mint chutney In a mixer or using an arm blender, make a sauce with the cilantro, the mint, the rest of the garlic, the juice of half a lime and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of olive oil.
6. Plate your dish Serve the fries. Garnish with the mint chutney, the yogurt and the sliced onions. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Mint and Cilantro
20mlSpice Mix(garam massala powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,chili powder)
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Baking sheet, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value