35 min. | 810 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the pasta Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta. Cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the pasta water. Drain and reserve.
2. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Thinly slice the leek.
3. Cook the vegetables and make a purée Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Roast the almonds for 3-4 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan and reserve. In the same pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the leek,garlic and the spinach and cook 4-6 minutes. Using an arm blender or a mixer, make a purée with the vegetables by blending with 2-3 tbsp. of the pasta cooking water and the parsley.
4. Make the sauce In the pot used to cook the pasta, melt 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and bring to a boil. Add the vegetable purée and the cheddar cheese. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
5. Assemble and cook in the oven Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and place in a baking dish. Garnish with the grana panado. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the cheesy tortiglioni. Garnish with the almonds. Bon appétit!
40gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pot, strainer, pan, bowl, arm blender, baking dish.
% daily value
% daily value