1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta. Cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the pasta water. Drain and reserve.
2. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Thinly slice the leek.
3. Cook the vegetables and make a puréeHeat a pan over medium-high heat. Roast the almonds for 3-4 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan and reserve. In the same pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the leek,garlic and the spinach and cook 4-6 minutes. Using an arm blender or a mixer, make a purée with the vegetables by blending with 2-3 tbsp. of the pasta cooking water and the parsley.
4. Make the sauceIn the pot used to cook the pasta, melt 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and bring to a boil. Add the vegetable purée and the cheddar cheese. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
5. Assemble and cook in the ovenAdd the cooked pasta to the sauce and place in a baking dish. Garnish with the grana panado. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the cheesy tortiglioni. Garnish with the almonds. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!
40gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needPot, strainer, pan, bowl, arm blender, baking dish.