1. SetupThinly slice the green onion and mushrooms. Finely chop the nori sheet. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter (optional) in a large pan on medium high. Add mushrooms, reduce heat to medium and cook 5-7 minutes until browned. Salt and pepper. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute.
3. Cook the noodlesSeperate the noodles with your hands and cook them in the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain.
4. Add the milkAdd the flour to the pan of vegetables and mix. Cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and mix. Add the cheese and gochujang paste to taste (spicy!) and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth. If your sauce is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp. of water. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked noodles to the pan and mix.
5. Plate your dishServe the noodles and garnish with the green onion, sesame seeds and nori. Bon appétit!