35 min. | 596 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic, the sundried tomatoes and the parsley. Cut the potatoes into cubes. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
2. Make the mashed potatoes Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Drain and make mashed potatoes, adding a bit of butter and milk to taste.
3. Cook the chicken Coat the chicken pieces with the cajun spices (spicy!) and garlic powder. In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
4. Make the sauce In the same pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and cook the garlic and sundried tomatoes for 1-2 minutes. Add the cream and 0.5 2P | 1 3P cup of water. Bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper, lower the heat and return the chicken to the pan. Cook another 5-6 minutes. Coat the chicken well in the sauce and add the parmesan.
5. Make the roasted corn In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Roast the corn for 7-8 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the mashed potatoes and garnish with the sauce and the parlsey. Serve with roasted corn. Bon appetit!
20mlGrana Padano Cheese
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
10mlCajun Spice Mix
What you need Pans, pot.
% daily value
% daily value