1. SetupCut the broccoli into small pieces. Grate or cut the carrot into thin strips. Slice the lettuce. Crush the nuts. Reduce to a fine powder for kids.
2. Roast the nutsHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Roast the nuts2-3 minutes. Add the soy sauce and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the chickenAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium-high. Season the thighs with salt and pepper. Cook in the pan 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 7-9 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked through. Let the chicken rest 2-3 minutes before slicing.
4. Prepare the broccoliPut the broccoli in a bowl with the yogurt and the spice blend. Add salt and pepper. Mix well. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the broccoli until colored, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel.
5. Plate your dishToss the lettuce with the carrot, nuts, broccoli, chicken and the chili sauce. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!