1. SetupCut the chicken into cubes. Thinly slice the shallot. Cut the eggplant and the tomato into small cubes. Chop the herbs. Cut the lemon into slices.
2. Fry the shallotHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over high heat. Fry the shallot slices3-4 minutes or until they are colored and crispy. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel.
3. Cook the chickenReduce the heat to medium-high. Cook the eggplant for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the chicken and spices to taste and cook for about 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the riceAdd the rice, the broth cube, the honey, the tomato, 2-3 slices of lemon and 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 14-16 minutes or until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the harissa, to taste (Caution! Spicy!).
6. Plate your dishServe the rice and garnish with the yogurt, herbs, fried shallot and lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!