1. SetupChop the onion, cilantro and jalapeños. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan. Cook 3/4 of the onion, the chicken and spices to taste for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the brothAdd the squash, beans, broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer 12-14 minutes.
4. Make the salsaMix the rest of the onion to taste with the cilantro, the chopped jalapeños to taste (spicy!), a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of red wine or cider vinegar, 1 tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt. You can leave the jalapeños aside and let everyone add more to their portion.
5. Plate your dishServe the chili topped with yogurt and salsa. Bon appétit!