1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon. Trim the ends of the asparagus. Cut the ciabatta bread in half, lengthwise.
2. Cook the chickenSeason the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken breasts2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Make the sauceIn the same pan, add the juice of half a lemon and 1 tbsp of butter. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3Pbroth cube, 0.5 2P | 1 3P cup of water and the mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add the cream. Put the chicken breasts back in the pan and add a few springs of thyme. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes over low heat.
4. Cook the garlic breadMix the garlic with 1-2 tbsp of butter. Spread over the bread and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Cook the aspargusIn a skillet, cover the asparagus with water. Cook 5-6 minutes. Drain. In a bowl, combine the panko with the chopped parsley and the lemon zest. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter and salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the mustard sauce. For children, it is possible to serve the sauce in a small bowl rather than on the chicken. Garnish the asparagus with the panko mixture. Serve with the garlic breads. Bon appetit!