1. SetupPreheat oven to 400°F. Peel the apple and keep the peels. Crush the garlic. Peel the celeriac and potato. Grate the apple, celeriac and potato in the same bowl. Chop the shallot.
2. Make the röstiPlace the apple, potato and celeriac in a paper towel and wring to remove as much water as possible. Put back in the bowl. Mix with the thyme leaves, egg, flour, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Form not too thick patties and cook in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side until colored. Put the rösti on a baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
3. Prepare the apple butterPut 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of butter and a drizzle of oil in a pan with the apple peels, garlic and rosemary over medium heat.
4. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Add salt and pepper. When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Cook 4-5 minutes on one side over medium heat. Flip the chicken, cover and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat.
5. Make the warm vinaigretteIn a small saucepan, heat a drizzle of oil on medium-low heat. Cook the shallot and fennel seeds for 3-4 minutes. Add salt. Add the honey, 1 tbsp of butter and the apple cider vinegar. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken breasts with the warm vinaigrette and the rösti. Bon appétit!
45mlPure Apple Cider Vinegar
What you needpans, sheet pan, bowl, grate, spatula