Chicken Breast Over Mushroom Risotto
with black pepper arugula, parmesan and garlic butter with thyme
35 min. | 413 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the garlic and the shallot. Tear off the thyme leaves from the branches. Crumble the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of hot water.
2. Make the garlic butter Warm up 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in a pan with a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and thyme. Cook 1-2 minutes. Remove everything from the pan and put it in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Cook the mushrooms Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the shallot and the mushrooms cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the rice Add the rice and mix well. Gradually add the broth, stirring frequently, until the rice is creamy and tender. The process takes about 20 minutes. When the rice is ready, add the parmesan and mix.
5. Cook the chicken While the risotto cooks, warm a drizzle of oil in another pan on medium-high. Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook over low heat for 7-9 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Let the chicken rest 2-3 minutes before slicing.
6. Plate your dish Toss the arugula with a drizzle of oil and a bit of black pepper. Serve the risotto and garnish with the arugula, the chicken slices and the garlic-thyme butter. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
110gWhite Medium Mushroom
30gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need Pans, Bowls, Tongs, Spatula.
% daily value
% daily value