1. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the garlic and the shallot. Tear off the thyme leaves from the branches. Crumble the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of hot water.
2. Make the garlic butterWarm up 3 2P | 5 3P tbsp. of butter in a pan with a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and thyme. Cook 1-2 minutes. Remove everything from the pan and put it in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Cook the mushroomsAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the shallot and the mushrooms cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the riceAdd the rice and mix well. Gradually add the broth, stirring frequently, until the rice is creamy and tender. The process takes about 20 minutes. When the rice is ready, add the parmesan and mix.
5. Cook the chickenWhile the risotto cooks, warm a drizzle of oil in another pan on medium-high. Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook over low heat for 7-9 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Let the chicken rest 2-3 minutes before slicing.
6. Plate your dishToss the arugula with a drizzle of oil and a bit of black pepper. Serve the risotto and garnish with the arugula, the chicken slices and the garlic-thyme butter. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!