35 min. | 605 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the chicken Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add 3/4 of the spices, salt, pepper and a light drizzle of oil on the chicken. Coat well. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
2. Cook the fries Cut the potatoes into small to medium size fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. When the 5 minutes from step 1 are up, add the fries to the oven with the chicken and cook the two items 24-27 minutes until browned.
3. Make the salad Grate the carrot and cabbage. Put both in a bowl with the mayonnaise to taste, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider or regular vinegar, 1 2P | 1.5 3P tsp. of sugar, salt and pepper. Mix.
4. Make the sauce Place the demi-glace in a small saucepan with the remaining spices and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. Add pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken drumsticks with the sauce, fries and coleslaw. Bon appétit!
100gSliced green cabbage
3unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
14gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,mustard powder,onion powder)
What you need sheet pan, bowl, box grater, saucepan, whisk
% daily value
% daily value