1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add 3/4 of the spices, salt, pepper and a light drizzle of oil on the chicken. Coat well. Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
2. Cook the friesCut the potatoes into small to medium size fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. When the 5 minutes from step 1 are up, add the fries to the oven with the chicken and cook both items 25-30 minutes until browned.
3. Make the saladGrate the carrot and cabbage. Put both in a bowl with the mayonnaise to taste, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider or white vinegar, 1 2P | 1.5 3P tsp. of sugar, salt and pepper. Mix.
4. Make the saucePlace the demi-glace in a small saucepan with the remaining spices and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. Add pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken drumsticks with the sauce, fries and coleslaw. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!