1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic. Slice the zucchini into rounds. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise.
2. Cook the chickenIn a oven safe skillet, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Coat the chicken breasts with the spices and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
3. AssembleIn the same pan, add 1 tbsp of butter, the orzo and the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
4. Cook in the ovenAdd the cream, the spinach, the sun-dried tomatoes and the Grana Padano cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Add the chicken pieces back and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Cook the zucchiniIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the zucchini3-4 minutes on each side until colored. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken and orzo in the sauce. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Serve with the zucchinis. Bon appétit!