Chicken in Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic. Slice the zucchini. On a separate cutting boad, cut the chicken breasts in half, lenghtwise.
2. Cook the chicken In a oven safe skillet, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Coat the chicken breasts with the spices and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
3. Assemble In the same pan, add a tbsp of butter, the orzo and the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
4. Cook in the oven Add the cream, the spinach, the sun-dried tomatoes and the parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Add the chicken pieces back and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Cook the zucchini In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the zucchini 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken and orzo in the sauce. Serve with the grilled zucchinis. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
180 ml Orzo
4 unit Sun-Dried Tomatoes
40 g Baby Spinach
1 unit Zucchini(s)
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
120 ml Cream 18%
30 g Grana Padano Cheese
15 ml Spice Mix (paprika,dried oregano,garlic powder)
What you need Pan, oven safe pan.
% daily value
% daily value