45 min. | 766 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic. Cut the lettuce into pieces. Cut a few thin slices of onion and cut the rest into pieces. Cut the tomato into quarters. Slice the radishes. Cut the lime in half. Separate the cilantro leaves from their stems.
2. Make the sauce for the chicken In a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with half of the chopped onions, half of the tomatoes and a few cilantro leaves. Set aside. In the same blender, add 120 2P | 180 3P ml of chipotle sauce, the garlic, the rest of the tomatoes, the rest of the chopped onions and 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water.
3. Cook the chicken Season the chicken legs with salt and pepepr. In a pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side, remove and set aside. Add the chipotle sauce and bring to a boil. Return the chicken pieces and add a few cilantro leaves. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes.
4. Cook the rice In a pot, on medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the tomato and onion sauce for 1-2 minutes. Add the rice and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the broth cube. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, combine the lettuce, the radishes, the onion slices, a few cilantro leaves, the juice of half a lime and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the rice and the salad. Bon appétit!
110mlChipotle Pepper Sauce
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pot, pan, immersion blender, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value