1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the cilantro and the basil. Cut the potatoes into sticks. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the pita into pieces.
2. Make the friesToss the potato sticks with a drizzle of olive oil and the spices to taste (caution! spicy). Season with salt and pepper and spread on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
3. Make the meatball mixureMix the ground chicken with the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the meatballsForm around 5-6 meatballs per person. Add them to the baking sheet, or on separate baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the guacamole, the yogurt, the cilantro, the basil and the juice of half a lemon.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs with the fries, the arugula, the sauce and the pitas. Add a drizzle of olive oil on the arugula with a splash of lemon juice and the crumbled feta cheese. Bon appétit!