1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Thinly slice the lettuce. Chop the onion, the garlic and the parsley. Cut the bread in half horizontally.
2. Make the meatballsMix the ground chicken with half of the onion, half of the spices, salt and pepper. Make 3 small meatballs per person. Put the meatballs on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 14-15 minutes.
3. Make the sauceAdd 1 tbsp. of butter in a pan over medium heat with the remaining onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, the remaining spices, 1 tsp. of sugar, 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
4. Cook the breadPlace the bread slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. In a bowl, mix the garlic with the parsley and a generous drizzle of oil. Brush the bread slices with the mixture. Add more oil if needed. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until colored.
5. Mix the saladMix the sour cream with half the parmesan, 2-3 tbsp of water, salt and pepper. Mix the sauce with the lettuce. Add more pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs in the sauce with the remaining parmesan, the garlic bread and the salad. Bon appétit!