30 min. | 566 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Thinly slice the lettuce. Chop the onion, the garlic and the parsley. Cut the bread in half horizontally or into croutons.
2. Make the meatballs Mix the ground chicken with half of the onion, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 meatballs per person. Heat up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
3. Make the sauce Add 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan with the onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, the spices, 1 tsp. of sugar, 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Return the meatballs to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
4. Cook the bread Place the bread slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. In a bowl, mix the garlic with the parsley and a generous drizzle of oil. Brush the bread slices with the mixture. Add more oil if needed. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until colored.
5. Mix the salad Mix the sour cream with half the parmesan, 1-2 tbsp of water, salt and pepper. Mix the sauce with the lettuce. Add more pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the meatballs with the remaining parmesan, the garlic bread and the salad. Bon appétit!
1unitRomaine Lettuce Heart(s)
30gGrana Padano Cheese
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need sheet pan, pan, tongs, bowls
% daily value
% daily value