30 min. | 794 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the onion, the garlic and half of the sage. Keep the other half of the sage leaves intact. Dice the zucchini. Cut the lemon in half.
2. Make the meatball mixture In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, the chopped sage, the garlic, half of the onion, the egg and the panko. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Cook the meatballs Form 3-4 small meatballs per person with the chicken mixture. Spread the meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Cook the vegetables In a pan over medium high heat, add 1-2 tbsp of butter and a drizzle of oil. Add the sage leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes until crispy. Remove from the pan and put on a paper towel. Keep the butter in the pan. Add the rest of the onions and the zucchini and cook for 4-6 minutes.
5. Add the orzo Add the orzo and cook for 1 minute. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P bouillon cube and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium low, cover and simmer 8-10 minutesuntil the orzo is tender. Add the spinach, the grana padano and the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken meatballs with the orzo. Garnish with the crispy sage leaves. Add lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
0.5unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pan, baking sheet.
% daily value
% daily value