30 min. | 852 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the pasta Preheat the oven to 450°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour the pasta into the pot and cook for 9-10 minutes or until tender. Keep 1/2 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the pasta cooking water then drain.
2. Setup Chop the kale and the garlic. Cut the tomato into small pieces. Thinly slice the basil. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
3. Cook the chicken Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook the chicken strips for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add the kale and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Prepare the panko In a bowl, mix the panko with the garlic, the parmesan, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the cooking water, the chicken, the kale, the tomato, half of the mozzarella, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and add the pasta mixture. Garnish with the remaining mozzarella and the panko. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pasta and garnish with the basil, some black pepper and a drizzle of oil, to taste. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need Pan, Pot, Strainer, Bowl, Sheet pan.
% daily value
% daily value