1. Cook the pastaPreheat the oven to 450°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour the pasta into the pot and cook for 9-10 minutes or until tender. Keep 1/2 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the pasta cooking water then drain.
2. SetupChop the kale and the garlic. Cut the tomato into small pieces. Thinly slice the basil. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
3. Cook the chickenWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook the chicken strips for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add the kale and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Prepare the pankoIn a bowl, mix the panko with the garlic, the cheese, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the ovenIn a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the cooking water, the chicken, the kale, the tomato, half of the mozzarella, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and add the pasta mixture. Garnish with the remaining mozzarella and the panko. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the basil, some black pepper and a drizzle of oil, to taste. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!