1. SetupCut the carrot into small pieces. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the shallot and thyme. Cut the chicken into cubes. Put 0.5 2P | 0.5 3Pbroth cube in 2/3 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water.
2. Cook the gnocchiHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the gnocchi6-8 minutes until colored. Remove from the skillet.
3. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the carrot, shallot, mushrooms and thyme. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken cubes and spices and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the brothAdd the flour, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the broth and milk and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Put the gnocchi backAdd the gnocchi and green peas to the pan and stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes.