1. SetupPlace the cashews in a bowl of water and let soak until ready to make the sauce. Chop the ginger and the cilantro. Cut the bok choy into pieces. Cut the lime in half. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces. In a bowl, combine the chicken with half of the red curry paste, the juice of half a lime, the ginger and a drizzle of oil. Mix well and marinate until it's time to cook it.
2. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Cook the skewersAssemble the chicken pieces on the wooden skewers. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the chicken skewers3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes over low heat.
4. Make the sauceIn a mixer or using a hand blender, make a sauce with the drained cashews, the brown sugar, the rest of the red curry paste and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. Add a little more water if the sauce is too thick.
5. Make the bok choy noodlesIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the bok choy for 3-4 minutes. Add the noodles and the hoisin sauce. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken satay with the bok choy noodles and the cashew sauce. Garnish with the chopped cilantro and the rest of the lime juice. Bon appétit!
30mlRed Curry Paste
2unitBok Choy Shanghai
What you needPans, pot, strainer, bowl, arm blender.