30 min. | 600 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Place the cashews in a bowl of water and let soak until ready to make the sauce.Chop the ginger and the cilantro. Cut the bok choy into pieces. Cut the lime in half. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces. In a bowl, combine the chicken, half of the red curry paste, the juice of half a lime, the ginger and a drizzle of oil. Mix well and marinate until it's time to cook it.
2. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Cook the skewers Assemble the chicken pieces on the wooden skewers. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the chicken skewers 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Make the sauce In a mixer or using an arm blender, make a sauce with the drained cashews, the brown sugar, the rest of the red curry paste and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. Add a little more water if the sauce is too thick.
5. Make the bok choy noodles In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the bok choy for 4-5 minutes. Add the noodles and the hoisin sauce. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken satay with the bok choy noodles and the cashew sauce. Garnish with the chopped cilantro and the rest of the lime juice. Bon appétit!
4 unit Chicken Thighs
1 unit Ginger
1 unit Lime
60 ml Cashews
30 ml Red Curry Paste
6 unit Wooden Skewers
1 unit Cilantro
15 ml Brown Sugar
2 unit Bok Choy Shanghai
15 ml Hoisin Sauce
195 g Ramen Noodles
What you need Pans, pot, strainer, bowl, arm blender.
% daily value
% daily value