1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the broccoli and onion into very small pieces. Chop the dill.
2. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the broccoli and onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken and spices and cook 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and let cool for 3-4 minutes.
3. Roll the doughRoll the pizza dough with the flour to the desired thickness. Make a large rectangular pizza. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Bake the stromboliTop the entire surface of the pizza dough with the chicken mixture and cheddar cheese. For 4 servings, make 2 large pizzas. Roll the dough into a long log. Brush the dough with oil and season lightly with salt. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes until browned. Broil 2-3 minutes if desired for more browning.
5. Prepare the sour creamMix the sour cream with the dill. Season to taste. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water if desired.
6. Plate your dishSlice the pizza roll into pieces. Serve with the sour cream. Bon appétit!