1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Mix in a bowl with a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes.
2. SetupChop the dill and garlic. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Cut the lettuce into wedges or thinly slice, as desired.
3. Cook the chickenMix the chicken with the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip the chicken, cover and cook 7-9 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked through.
4. Make the ranch sauceIn a bowl, combine the sour cream with the garlic, dill and 3-4 tbsp of water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the BBQ sauce, fries and iceberg lettuce topped with tomatoes and ranch sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!