1. Cook the chickenBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Adds salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook the chicken7-8 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
2. Cook the pastaCook the pasta in the boiling water 8-10 minutes. Drain.
3. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms. Remove the leaves and then, chop the oregano.
4. Cook the mushroomsAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms4-5 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add the pastaAdd the pasta, pesto, oregano and the cream. Mix 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta with the chicken. Garnish with the parmesan. If kids don't like mushrooms, it's a good recipe to show them how it looks. The pieces are large enough that they can remove them as needed. Bon appétit!