1. SetupChop the pickle and the red onion. Cut the lemon in half. Separate the lettuce leaves.
2. Toast the breadIn a pan, over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp. of butter. Add the bread slices and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they're golden and crispy.
3. Make the chickpea mixtureDrain and rinse the chickpeas. Place in a bowl and mash them lightly. Add the pickles and the red onions (to taste). In a bowl, combine the tahini, the juice of half a lemon and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water. Add to the bowl with the chickpeas and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
4. AssembleGarnish the bread with the lettuce leaves and the chickpeas mixture. Close the sandwiches.
5. Plate your dishServe the sandwiches with the chips. Bon appétit!